Air Quality Testing in Naples | 5 Quick Tips for Improving Indoor Air Quality
Millions of people across America suffer from asthma and allergies, two conditions that are made far worse by poor air quality. Testing for air quality in Naples is an easy process and can help you make changes that will make your home healthier and more comfortable. Here are five quick things you can do to improve the atmosphere of your property today:
- Keep the windows closed. Outdoor allergens such as pollen can drift right into the property and make the air quality worse.
- Don’t hang clothes to dry outside. When they come back in, they can carry pollution and pollen on them, which then spread throughout your entire home.
- Try not to go in and out of your home a lot early in the morning. This is when most allergens are at their highest level for the day, and they can easily drift indoors.
- Take extra precaution to keep a home or building sealed up on windy days. The wind blows pollution and allergens around, sending it through even small openings.
- Keep in mind that your clothing, shoes, and belongings can track pollen and pollution inside. Keep car windows up when driving and consider taking off shoes and outer layers by the door.
These five things can improve the air in a home or building right away. For air quality testing in Naples, contact us online, or call us at 1-888-851-5755.